Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year #NewDay 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Welcome to the year 2015! The year of Back To The Future 2!

I know I've been a little bit missing in action as of late, but you know with the new year comes new goals and this year's number one goal is to start up blogging again! Lucky YOU!! (lucky me too, I've really missed it.) 

Also, as another goal, I've decided I'm going to try and live a little more glamorous, keep you on the edge of your seats lifestyle. Girl gone wild type stuff. And by "gone wild" I mean I'm just gonna try doing one new little thing each day this year, without giving up by February. (Mona doesn't think I can do it) 

It's not gonna be anything super big, but something to get me out of my comfort zone. Try something new. It will be educational. And I might find some new things I really like!

Yesterday, DAY 1, #NewDay 1, I watched stand up comedy on Netflix. I've never watched stand up before and I thought I might try it. See what I like. See if I even liked it.

What I discovered...

1. There is a lot of stand up comedy I do not like. Stand up can be really crude and it can also be really boring. Neither of which I like very much.

2. They all have surprising long intros to their videos. It's creepy. This one had a 20 minute introduction video to the stand up comedy portion. I ended up just fast forwarding over it it was so weird!

3. I like Keven Hart and John Mulaney. If you have any recommendations based on these two comedians (who are really very different) please let me know!

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR NEW YEAR'S GOALS?


No comments:

Post a Comment