Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Packer Backers Looking For Love

So, I think I've mentioned before that I'm not sure if I want to get married, therefore crushing all of my mother's hopes and dreams, and I'm also not big on the whole dating thing either. I just like being single.

But the thing is now Dad's against me!

I found this link was posted on my Facebook page: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000341821/article/green-bay-packers-dating-site-is-open-for-business?campaign=Twitter_atl

A Green Bay Packers dating site.

Greenbaypackerslovers.com

The obvious question here is if this is a site for dating Packer players, in which case I might consider for the money, or just Packer fans?

Upon investigation...it's just the fans. I don't want to date them, they don't have the money and any money they do have just goes to the Packers.

They are just Packer Backers looking for love.

Too bad I don't meet the qualifications for signing up. I'm not looking for love nor am I a Packer fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment