Thursday, April 3, 2014

Food Mind Reader

Random message I got from Mona at 7:00 last night:

Mona: You didn't happen to get eggs from the store, and hard boil them did you?

Me: Oh yeah

Mona: THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU

Me: No

Mona: Lunnnnaaaaaaa

Me: Lol
Why would I buy eggs and hard boil them on the exact night you ask when I haven't gone to the grocery store or cooked in over two months?
I ate out

Mona: You said you were going to the storreeee. So I was hoping you got food!
and I was hungry for hard boiled eggs
like so hungry for them

Me: I went to CVS for toilet paper
And guess what...i didn't even buy toilet paper because it was outrageously priced
So I came home without it
And I spent $100 on other useless things I didn't need
But not eggs

Mona: I literally just shook my head....How could you do all that and not get eggsssssss

Me: Why would I?

Mona: BECAUSE I NEED THEM

Me: I'm sorry I'm not your own personal food mind reader

Mona: ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment