Friday, March 7, 2014

Post-Exam Dissatisfaction Stress Disorder

I'm in a weird mood today.

I think it could be PEDSD, Post-Exam Dissatisfaction Stress Disorder (at least that's what I'm calling it) 

I've spent so many weeks ALWAYS having too much to do and to study and to get done and right now I have nothing in particular that needs getting done, but I still have the feeling I should be doing something.

Like, I shouldn't be reading all the Buzzfeed articles ever or endlessly binge watching American Horror Story, but I should be doing something important and worthwhile.

There is also a feeling of extreme boredom. I know it sounds weird. I wanted my freedom from school, but school occupied my time. It game me something to do. Now I don't have as much to do and I am bored.

All this free time and I don't know what to do with myself. I find myself scrolling through Facebook and checking emails over and over and over again. It's not like anything changes much in two minutes.

I could pick up one of the things I was working on before exams started, like learning German or writing a business plan for my coffee shop, but I'm disinterested.

I could start a new project, like building a robot or making a blood lamp (both things Mona disapproves of), but I don't have have the gumption to do it.

I could start working out, but lets be honest, who really wants to do that.

I could do just about anything I wanted, but I don't want to.

I'm dissatisfied with everything.

PEDSD is a real problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment