Monday, December 30, 2013

Luna's 9 New Year's Resolutions

This is going to be my last post of 2013.

It seems weird to think that I have only been blogging for the last 5 month of the year, but looking back it's been great. A little weird and awkward and things with the coffee shop didn't go that well, but overall it's been a good laugh. I wouldn't trade it for anything. 


To kick off the New Year I'm going to be boring and typical and do a New Year's Resolutions post! Be excited! 

LUNA'S 9 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS (because I couldn't think of 10...9 was really pushing it)

1. Eat less Cheez-its. It's my go to vending machine snack, I'm going to try mixing it up. Go for the Gardettos more often.

2. Limit my Netflix watching to one TV season a day. Stupid auto-play.

3. Clean my apartment. Mona and I are slobs. Right now the place is starting to smell it's so bad. And just to note: this resolution is not to keep the apartment clean for a the whole year. It's just to clean it. Once. That's it. I don't want to over commit and feel terrible for not keeping a resolution when I know I will never in my life be able to keep it. 

4.  Drink more coffee. For me this is equivalent to try and be happier. Coffee makes me happy therefor it is the key to happiness. It's logical. Don't question it. 

5. Go to the lady doctor. I know this is a strange one and most you probably don't want to know this much information about me, but it's my blog and I can do whatever I want. This doctor just weirds me out to no end, so I have been avoiding. My periods have been irregular for the last year, so I think it's time for me to go. When I think about it mind jumps immediately to ovarian cancer, but upon using WebMD it could also be a brain tumor, who would have known! In all reality it's probably just stress, but why not think of the worst first then I will be less stressed when I find out it's just stress. I think it's a win win. 

6. Say yes more. Except to Mona, she loves it when I say no before she even finishes asking a question. And possibly drugs, but that ones up in the air. I'll have to feel out the situation.*

7. Avoid getting a boyfriend or going on dates. This year I was asked out once and had to turn the guy down and then I accidentally ended up on kinda date with another guy. This is unacceptable and something I have tried to avoid most of my life. I will not slip up again this year. This one might interfere with number 6, but if I play it just right I won't have to say yes or no. 

8. Get a cat or five. This lines up perfectly with number 7. Either way I really do want at least one cat. 

9. Get my lips tattooed so I never have to put on lipstick again. Okay, so maybe I don't wear lipstick, but a patient was just talking about getting all of her makeup tattooed on and I am highly intrigued. I didn't get a chance to ask if it hurts to get your lips tattooed. I wonder...?  

Well there you go, my 9 New Year's Resolutions! Hope you have a few goods ones set for yourself as well! 

Have a happy New Year everyone!!! And may and may all your 2014 resolutions come true!

*I do not condone drug use

7 comments:

  1. How about finish school? or save up enough money to open our coffee shop early? Or become a Curler in the Olympics? or become a Gypsy? Finish your book? ....Can we get a hairless can, and a Naked Mole Rat? ~MoLa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted new goals. Those are all ones I'm already working on. Besides the hairless can...what the heck is a hairless can?

      Delete
    2. You know I meant *Cat! ....Can you look into the Curling club? See how we get in there, who we have to sweet talk. I see ourselves getting prettty far. I was just watching some trials, and my love has been reignited. -MoLa

      Delete
    3. I have told you before I work in the same building as the Curling Club..Master? Is that what you would call him? Yes. That is what I'm going to call him.

      Delete
    4. Well, make this said "Master" of curling teach us his ways. If we had to come up with a team name, what would we be? ~MoLa

      Delete
  2. I can totally relate to resolutions 1 - 3. However, I'm trying to drink less coffee (replacing it with green tea) and go on more dates. This is totally relatable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose going on more dates is acceptable, but this drinking less coffee thing...i just don't know about that one :)

      Glad you could relate Gabbi!

      Delete