Monday, September 16, 2013

Liebster Awards

So I have been nominated for TWO Liebster Awards in the last few days! A special thank you to Marit TRH & Illyanna Fox!

If you're interesting in what the Liebster Award is you can check out it's origins HERE

Since I have gotten both of these awards back to back I am going to combine them into one post. I am going to do two sets of questions and answers and nominate separate blogs, but it will all be in one post!

Make sure to answer the right questions!



The rules are as following:
1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
2. Choose five bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this award to link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination.
5. No tag backs.

Liebster Award number one (Marit's questions) 
1. What was the main motivation for you to start blogging?
I love reading and writing. I was reading some other blogs and though "Hey, I could do that! That would be fun!" So, I started blogging.


2. What blog post are you especially proud of?
Hold on, let me go look through my posts...Okay I think I like Cranky Luna the best. It was fun to write, I drew my own pictures, and it's my most popular post.


3. What blog post are you now almost a little embarrassed having posted?
Oh gosh...I should have looked ahead at the questions...let me go look at my posts again. Okay, so I don't have a ton of posts (as I've just only been blogging since august), but Sorry For My Neglect is probably the one I'm most embarrassed about, because it was more of a non post.


4. What do you serve the first time you invite your date for dinner at your place?
Date? Ha...that's a good one! I don't date much, but if I did...Yikes! I probably won't cook for them. It would scare them away! I might bake something I make a mean date (the fruit) potica!


5. Chocolate or vanilla?
If we are talking a Chocolate bar of some type I'm that all the way, but flavoring I'm a vanilla girl.


6. Do you remember what was the first book you bought for your own money? And why did you choose that book?
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm thinking it was a Christy Miller book. They are teen christian romance books. They were too much "romance" according to my mother, so I would sneak and read them. I read the whole series without her knowing.


7.What's your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving. My family is a bit odd...we do themed thanksgivings. We dress up and do plays and murder mysteries and decades and crazy such things. This year we have a super hero theme. I'm sure I'll do a full post about it around that time.


8. Describe how a blog post is usually written by you (I want to know the whole process).
Sit down at the computer, bring up new blog post, think about what has been what interesting thing happened yesterday or that morning or what was going to be happening later that day, and write. Reread it a few times to check for errors and hit post!


9. Your favorite color?
Green.


10. What beauty product can't you live without?
Umm...I'm pretty low maintenance. I like to try all the new things and never buy the same thing twice, so there's nothing I can't really live without. Does deodorant count? I always use deodorant! (I would recommend this for everyone)


11. Describe yourself with 3 words.
quirky, unusual, thoughtful? (that is harder then it looks and these words probably do not describe me very well at all) 


Group One Blogs I Have Nominated:
1. Joy Fanning at Aspiring Joy
2. Laura Greenwood at Trips Down Imagination Road
3. Ophelia W at Writing Under Falling Blossoms
4. Kazelle Carisa at On a Simple Thought
5. Caroline Lloyd at House at Roo Corner


My New Questions for Group One:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Why did you choose that blog name?
3. If you could follow one person around, without them knowing, who would it be?
4. Do you think Pluto should still be a planet?
5. What is your favorite way to catch up on news?
6. What is your favorite website?
7. If you could only follow one blog, which one would it be?
8. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
9. Dr. Seuss or Shel Silverstein?
10. Who is your favorite person?
11. What is your favorite Doctor Who episode?


Liebster Award number Two (Illyanna's questions) 
1. Why do you blog?
I blog for a fun creative outlet.


2 . What do you hate most about blogging?
I can't say that I hate anything yet, I've only been blogging since august and love everything about it!


3. What do you like to do in your free time?
Read, write, watch tv, travel


4. Cake or ice-cream?
Ice cream. I hate frosting on cake.


5. Dog or cat person?
Dog all the way. My dog, Minnow, is my baby. She is part black lab and part basset hound. She looks like a giant winner dog, full black lab body with tinny little legs.


6. Favourite book/author?
Right now, my favorite book is The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


7. Favourite movie?
Right now my favorite movie is Safety Not Guaranteed.


8. Favourite guilty junk food?Fried cheese curds. I'm a Wisconsin Girl.


9. What country would you like to most visit?
Umm...is all of them an answer? Austria is at the top of my list right now. One of my friends just married an Austrian and moved there, so I want to visit her.


10. Your opinion on The Immortal Instrument movie verses the book.
I didn't really like the books, so I didn't see the movie. This is unusual for me because I normally love that type of book.


11. Your opinion on The Twilight movies verses the books.
I always like the books better, but I have to say the ending of the movie was way better than the book. I am a dork and always go to the midnight showings and there were people sobbing uncontrollably. I have to admit I got really excited and laughed. I like the unexpected and that ending was unexpected.


Group Two Blogs I Have Nominated:
1. Katie Hadfield at Baring It All
2. Dallas Adams at Lights Shone On Writing
3. Jessica Metcalf at Irreverent Writings of a Deranged Mind
4. Carly Susanne at Carly's Beauty World
5. Tim Clark at Life, Explained


My New Questions for Group Two:
1. Do you have any allergies?
2. Tea or Coffee?
3. Do you Believe in Santa Clause?
4. How do you feel about repaying evil for evil?
5. Would you like to be able to read minds?
6. How would you feel about living life as a fish?
7. Who is the one person, if they started following your blog, would make you freak out?
8. Do you like marketing your blog?
9. Do you like to lie?
10. What is your favorite cookie?
11. squash or wasabi?


No comments:

Post a Comment