Thursday, August 15, 2013

procrastination is my middle name

Procrastination. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so incredibly talented in this area of my life. I just can't help that I'm such a success.

To be a true expert of procrastination, you not only have to be able to wait until the last minute to start your work, but to also be able to finish it on time and finish it well. This takes a lot of dedication, concentration, and late nights...and a slight mental crash after it is finished.

Well this may be the method I use with everything, I do wish afterwards (during the mental break down) that I had done things differently. Even during the process I get the feeling of stress, adrenaline, and overload. I have to decline invitations to do fun things and see people (the fact that I can't makes it seem all the more appealing). And I get no sleep, which is never good. I need to learn to...what's the opposite of procrastination? anit-crastination? pro-active? pro-do-your-work-on-time-and-stop-messing-around? Whatever you call it, I need to get better at it. I need to stop procrastinating!

Alas, I have had this revelation many times before, and I have yet to change. I may even be getting worse. The more I think about it, the less I want to do what needs to get done.

Such is the life of Luna Procrastination Lablue.

No comments:

Post a Comment