Thursday, August 22, 2013

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Have you ever seen a sky that is both dark and dreary and bright at the same time? The haze of an oncoming storm as the dawn is breaking over the horizon. That's how this morning's sky look. It left me with a weird contradictory feeling in the pit of my stomach.

It could also be that I was up until 2 o'clock last night and then up driving "as the dawn is breaking over the horizon"! This just screams "CRAZY" to me.

You may ask me "Luna, why were you up until 2 o'clock if you knew you had to be up early in the morning?" and I answer in one simple yet vastly complex word, "Netflix".

The Netflix life is a dangerous, dark, and addictive path. Beware before you start! Don't say I didn't warn you! Especially when you are watching season 5 of Grey's Anatomy!

Most shows tend to die out when you are on the 3rd maybe 4th season. They are just reaching and stretching with absurd plot lines to try to keep people interested and failing most times, but with Grey's I think it is just getting better! (side note: the greatest longest running show of all times is Doctor Who...can we say 50th anniversary and still the best show ever!) I would say that season 5 of Grey's has been my favorite season! I think they made me cry in EVERY SINGLE STUPID EPISODE!
They also leave you with such cliff hangers it drives you crazy. I don't know how people did it watching week to week instead of one right after another. The cliffs are getting so large that if we have to stop, Mona and I, we have to stop in the middle of an episode or we can't handle it! We did not succeed with this tactic last night, but in our defense it was the END of the 5th season!

I bawled my eyes out! The last few episodes challenged the idea that any moment could be our last. You never know when you or someone you love could lose their memory, find cancer, or die. Cherish every moment with them. Give them a hug. Tell them you love them while you still have the chance. Any moment could be your last moment together. Tell them that you love them.

I love you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment