Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fiction Wednesday-Fantasia

I know that the last two Fiction Wednesdays have both been for the same story, but sadly this week I didn't have time to write for the continuing story. I didn't want to half write, it would do no one any good. So instead you can go back and read part one here and part two here (if you haven't already) and then wait in anticipation and suspense for next week! I also didn't want to leave you with out a little fiction for Fiction Wednesday (I mean come on...what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't give you fiction on Fiction Wednesday?), so I wrote a little fiction story just for you! (you should feel very special) This story came to me in my dreams, all Twilight style like (yes, I have read Twilight and know some of the writer's back story. No judging!). Enjoy and have a great Wednesday!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 There once was a little girl named Fantasia. She did all her work on time and never had to rush frantically to meet her deadlines and due dates. She was happy, unstressed, and got plenty of sleep. She wasn't living on coffee and aspirin to keep her awake and the headaches at bay.  There was always a pleasant genuine smile on her face. The word procrastination was not even in her vocabulary. Her only real fault was that she made all the other little girls cry just thinking about her and wishing they were even the tiniest bit like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment